Updated: Mar 2, 2022
In order to add a new membership package to the ChilliDB Membership module, users should follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Membership main menu item, and select 'Create'.
This opens a blank membership package form in which the details of the new package can be entered
2. We will enter 'Full' for Categorisation; '2019 Full Membership' for the Description; '01 Jan 2019' for the Start date; and '31 Dec 2019' for the End date.
3. 'Contact' will be our Structure for this membership. This means this membership is for contacts only. Membership structures can be contact, organisation, or both.
4. If users would like to collect payments for this membership, check the Is Chargeable checkbox. We will be leaving it un-checked.
5. If users require the Membership module to automatically generate and maintain distribution lists for electronic communication containing their members and prospects, then check the Maintain Distribution List checkbox. We will check this box.
6. To track renewal dates, select 'Yes' for the Track Renewal Dates field. This will be covered in a separate document.
7. Member No. Settings can be used to generate member numbers with prefixes, suffixes, or padding.
8. Click the 'Save' button to save the membership package. Then you will be taken to the Membership Details display page: